Oct 1, 2009

A question...

I will be traveling soon to AZ (Oct 17th - ?) and UT (Nov 13th - Thanksgiving). Would anyone be interested in hiring me for a photo shoot?

7 comments:

Nikki said...

I don't know about a shoot, but I would love to see you if you have time. Where in AZ will you be? Maybe lunch?

Nikki Dopp
(send me a message on facebook)

IronLawGirl said...

I wish, but unless you take cookies as payment, we wouldn't have the budget for it. :( But like Nikki said, you should hit Tawnya and I up for lunch!!

Kate said...

FYI, I gave 2 people (here in Cali) your email info...hope they get in touch with you soon.

Tawnya said...

Actually....I am!! We haven't had good family pictures taken and we need some badly! Send me an email with your rates and availability. curls_242@hotmail.com

Thanks!

l i z said...

we want, we want!
we'd love some of Dinah and some family ones too.
please let me know of rates as well.
thanks!

Heidi and Rich said...

Em - we are "kitchen remodel" poor. by that I mean - Rich is remodeling our kitchen so we are poor!!! But we do need to get pictures taken. How much to do a photo shoot with our little family and my sister Nikki's family. We would take our pictures separately but we could be your helpers and get the kids to smile for you. How much could we do it for? Let me know!!! Either way - we'd love to put you up for night. Unless you are flying to UT. Oh dear - just call me or email me!!! heididoxey15@gmail.com

Sally Jackson said...

Our 5 year anniversary is coming up. Maybe Micah would go for some "couples" photos. We hired my sister-in-law to take all our wedding photos and they turned out really awful! She was a total amateur and is way better at landscapes. It's the one thing I truly regret from our wedding. Anyways, I've always wanted to relive our wedding day, even if I can't get Micah back into his suit. Just some fun photos before we get old and wrinkly.