Check out NY Doxey's blog for more info!


Autopia was a hit with the girls, Paige had to put on leah's shoes so that she would be tall enough to ride. They both were able to drive, and leah's face pretty much explains it all!



The girls loved the characters (esp the princesses) and had a blast dancing in the parade at disneyland!

Chad had fun chasing our umbrella.

Doug, Amber and I were loving the weather and boogie boarding. Doug, Chad and I went back again this weekend.

Not my first encounter with a shark on the shore but definitely freaky none the less. While Amber and I were playing in the waves we had a 3-4 foot leopard shark swim between us. I still have my doubts as to if the guys believed us but I know what I saw.


Posing for pics at the LA temple!

The Hollywood sign and the griffith observatory are some of my favorite places to take people when they visit. It is fun at night but all great views and great to run around in the day.






I just love my cute, cute nieces, over all it was an awesome time.

6 comments:
One of these days we're going to have to come and visit you!
AH FREAK! I would be flipping out if a shark swam by me too!
Looks like you had so much fun--it's amazing how people visiting Cali seem to do so much more than people like me who have lived here our whole lives! Sad day for us.
P.S. You're SUCH a good photographer... love the pics!
how does Doug have kids that big?! they are the cutest little Doxeys!
it was awesome hanging with the NyDox crew! come back soon, we miss you already!
SUCH CUTE PICTURES Emily! I love them all! Those little girls are just beautiful.
I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment