Dec 21, 2008

Christmas Mix 2008!


Merry Christmas!
As is tradition, I like to make a little Christmas mix for friends and family to enjoy for the Christmas Season. Being that it is a bit last minute, I decided put the mix online so anyone can upload the MP3s! Enjoy!


Here is the Track listing (Click on the picture to view it larger) and the link
Christmas Mix 2008


In case you missed my Christmas mix last year, you can download Christmas Mix 2007

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Thanks Em!! But what about those of us who might be technically challenged?

Merry Christmas!! Can't wait to see you.
Hugs!

Tawnya said...

You rock!! And thanks for putting 2007 on there too. I remember seeing your awesome card but don't remember ever downloading music. Have a great Christmas!

doug said...

These are quite delictable! Merry Christmas Douglas!!

The Crane Family said...

Thanks Em and Chad! You guys are amazing! We love all your tunes. Merry Christmas, we can't wait to see you.

Megan said...

Hey, it's Megan. Kimballs step daughter. I was looking at your photo blog. You are amazing. How are things? You need to write me.
megsmae@msn.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Emily!! Is that a picture of you on the cover? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!