
I don't know if anyone remembers but a long long time ago we went camping in Vegas. The pictures I took magically disappeared and then reappeared yesterday. So I thought I would post some on my blog. I forgot what a fun camping trip it was! awesome!

spoons are great!

What a cute family, I think you are missing page though.


the incredible camping baby!

Grammie and Leah! She is so small looking!

This is Doug and his look at my bum model pose!

This is my ode to the Gibson/Doxey family's favorite pose.


this is soooo abercrombie!

Amber making a marshmallow roaster. Below is Leslie, Lindsey, Katie, Me, Doug, Amber, and Matt having fun with light painting!! What a blast! This was a lot more fun than trying to sleep while crazy rednecks were up drinking, yelling, and driving 4 wheelers all around our tents!






This last one is my favorite! Amber looks so intense!

6 comments:
how? what? I am completely confused on what makes this "light painting?" How is this possible?
Light painting is a process of a long exposure. The paint in the pictures are actually flashlights. At the end of the exposure the flash goes off and captures what is in the background. You should try it sometime It is really fun. I will post more pictures with light painting so you can see.
That was such a fun little camping trip!! THanks for posting those fun pictures! I remember how retarded I was at "light painting" and then I was also looking at that picture of me wondering why I only had one shoe on!?!? Ha ha! Love ya Em!
What a fun kitchen! You and Chad are so lucky to have each other. Cool picts, Em. Can't wait to see the ones you took of us! You're the best!
Thanks for posting the pic of our little fam. Leah looks so young and cute and my buns are incredible!! I love you lil'kitchen too, I can't wait to see it in person sometime. Sorry I missed your text the other night, I didn't have my phone on "make noise" mode. Lets ichat sometime, maybe Sunday?
Totally fun - I do remember that camping trip all to well. I was puking and there was only an outhouse with no running water in sight. Besides the sickness I really did enjoy that camping trip and I am just glad there are no pictures of me in the bunch - I probably looked pretty bad that weekend.
Post a Comment