Aug 26, 2008

My photo website


This is a little teaser to let you all know that I am in the process of creating a website (with the help of my wonderful husband of course). Stay tuned to see emilyjeanne.com

8 comments:

l i z said...

hooray for this! i'm so excited!

carie said...

you are a professional artist!

Leslie said...

So AWESOME Emily! Can't wait to see it!!!
P.S. I never heard - where are you working these days?

ohana=)mama said...

Very cool I can't wait!

Dorothy said...

Em! That's fantastic.... Can't wait to see it. I still want to buy some of your art. Keep posting, or call. I miss you and want to know what's going on in your life. I hear you're very active on facebook... I want an invite, my dear! Love you, little sis!

akdoxey said...

can't wait to see it. You really are so talented.

The Crane Family said...

Wow Em--Can't wait--you are the bomb!!! I love all your art and how fun to have a website--you're famous! Let us know when it's up! Love ya!--I need to call --it's been a while!

Michael said...

Love it...Get to workin on it, so we can see...