Jul 22, 2008

Sweet Caroline!

Caroline Doxey! Born yesterday!

I have a Beautiful new niece named Caroline!  She is adorable and I think the earns the record for the youngest member of the extended family to have a blog!  Chad and I are planning on heading north to see the Doxey's and for the blessing and we are so happy and excited for the newest member of the family!  

1 comment:

Dan Doxey said...

Wow...I'm seeing a picture of my own new daughter on another blog. How fast info spreads. Caroline had to have a blog b/c we've got friends or family all over the world demanding to see pictures and the full story. We think it cut down our obligatory calls in a huge way--not that we wouldn't LOVE to talk to everyone, but there is just no time with all the other irons in the fire. AWESOME PICTURE!!!