
Only 23 more days before I marry my best friend and my true love!!!!! I can't wait! As the days get closer and closer I get more excited and happy to be marrying Chad for time and for all eternity! Chad is my perfect match and I am honored to be Mrs. Timmreck in a little more than 3 weeks!

7 comments:
Very cute engagement pictures. We're excited for you two :)
Emily you look sooo beautiful! I love that first picture of you! You are gorgeous! Those are such awesome pictures. You two make a handsome couple. We are so happy for you and CANNOT wait to come up to the wedding!!! :) Love you!
Great pictures, Em! You are gorgeous and you both look really in LOVE!!! Are these the ones you are going to use for the announcement? I can't wait to see you on your special day :)
Hey! I got your invitation today. It is superb! did you design it yourself? Love it and you.
Hey I love your engagement pictures. I also received your announcement in the mail. You look so pretty and happy. Who took your pictures and where did you have them taken at?
My friend Brittany Ambridge took them. We took them just around provo downtown and at BYU. Thanks Im glad everyone likes the pictures
emily and i designed the invites. i'm glad you like them!
Post a Comment