May 22, 2008

21 Days!!!!



I am getting married to the sweetest guy in 21 days!!!! You may all be sick of seeing our mugs but I cant quite get enough of him! And besides this is one of the few times in my life that I am allowed to be cheezy and mushy as much as I want!! Thanks for still reading my blog even if I mainly post about how excited I am to get married in 21 days!

3 comments:

chad said...

21 days... wow, that's going to be here in no time. i can't wait, it will be so great. i've waited my entire life to meet Emily and i am totally honored that she would want me for her husband. being married to her will be like an amazing dream!

Leslie said...

Ohhhhhh......... that is soooo sweet! I love Chad's comment!!!! Those are THE cutest pictures ever! I love them! I can't wait to see your bridals, I hear they are gorgeous!!!

Paul said...

You guys look great together!!! Can't wait to see the invite.