Jan 21, 2008

Winter Pics


Here are some pictures from Chad's Visit to Utah in November, I started posting some of the pics (see posts about Ruth's, Warhol, and Temple Square) However, with Christmas and a bunch of other things I wasn't about to post the rest of these pics. SORRY! The highlights of these pics are park city in the snow, shoveling, sledding, making snow angels, chad building me a fire, decorating the christmas tree, and the Messiah Sing-In concert that my mom played! It was  a blast!  Some of these pics I think are an 'Ode to Ellen' for raising such a sweet and hardworking son.

6 comments:

Kallunki Family said...

Hi. I am friends of Kgordee and Camille and I saw your blog link on their blog. I love to look at people's blogs to get ideas and your collage of pictures is really cool. Do you mind if I ask how you did that?

Leslie said...

Emily,
I love your pictures! They are sooo awesome! What fun times! You are super photogenic, by the way, you are gorgeous!
Les

doug said...

Chad must be amazing...He's already done what I haven't been able to do in 29 years of life...decorate the tree with mom! He's on the path to be a top seed brother-in-law contender!!

Dorothy said...

EM!! I love this picture collages! Besides being incredible pictures, they are just amazing. How do you do it?! Please teach me! You are beautiful!
dorothy

Unknown said...

I want to know how you did the collage too. COngratulations on your engagement. My blog is www.thew8clan.blogspot.com I sent you an e-mail asking you for your address to your blog because I thought I lost it, but I ended up finding it. Lets keep in touch!

emily jeanne said...

Basically I made a grid with rulers in photoshop and then turned on snap to guides. Then each image i wanted I cropped to the sized that I wanted and moved it to whatever square I wanted. Then, after everything was in the right place I flattened all the layers and then saved the image! Good luck!