Jun 20, 2012
I received a request from someone to update my blog with pictures of Ella. Since I heavily spam facebook and instagram with her mug, I thought I would update my Blog with a recent pic of my little bean and some fun facts for those who cant be here to watch her grow.
Eleanor Jeanne aka Ella Bean
Is almost 7 months old! She sits up really well, she rolls over a lot and is semi close to crawling, she hasn't figured out the coordination yet, but she can scoot a few inches. She is eating solids and has two, yes two little nubby teeth! She is starting to show her personality. She is pretty mellow on a whole (from chad I suspect) but can get kinda silly and giddy at times (from me). She loves to wiggle and sing when we play music and loves to be the center of attention. She is pretty social, although sometimes she gets shy or scared when meeting new people (she is totally an ageist!) She doesn't seem to like older people.
She wakes up every morning babbling and with a huge smile!
She likes: eating everything in sight, being held/cuddled all the time, being outside, walks, playing on her own and play dates with friends, music (loves the Beatles), lights, grabbing peoples faces, earrings, or beards. She especially loves bath time and swimming. She loves to talk/sing.
She dislikes: sirens, diapers, being startled by sneezes or loud sounds, old people, her car seat, Nickelback and the Doors, sitting with bear legs on the grass. She hates shots, medicine or anyone touching her teeth.
Ella is such a joy to have in our lives and its amazing to watch her grown and see her personality begin to show up. Hopefully I will be updated my blog more often than every 7 months so stay tuned!
love, Emily and Chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sounds like she is doing great and being cute as ever. so glad you got back on the blog bandwagon to post this update! maybe if you keep it up i'll be motivated to...
Pheww!! I'm so relieved Ella doesn't like Nickelback.
;)
She's darling, just like her mamma!
Post a Comment