Dec 8, 2009

Photoshoots

I wanted to let everyone know that I have done a bunch of new photo jobs lately and will periodically posting them on my PHOTO blog...So go check them out! you might see someone you know!

emilyjeanneportraits.blogspot.com

Thanks for all your ongoing support and love and comments. It is really encouraging and really keeps me going.

2 comments:

akdoxey said...

Emm- I just spent a long time looking through all your awesome pictures, you're so good. I love the pictures of baby Abram in the overalls, and the ones of Chad's brothers family are so creative. They all look great...you're so talented! Next time we're together, can I please hire you to do a photo shoot of my kids?

akdoxey said...

Oh also there is an auction being done to raise money for that girl whose husband died in the cave up here. A lot of people are auctioning off photo shoots... I thought it's a good way to advertise, there are a number of auctions from the LA area, you may want to check it out and see if its not to late to try here's the link:http://www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com/